mineral oil, emulsion, water-glycol, phosphate ester
1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Cartons or according to the customers requirements.
Tianjin or as your requirement
According to contact.
High flow YPL660 series hydraulic return line filters
High flow YPL660 series hydraulic return line filters keep oil clean when the hydraulic oil return the tank. It is benefit for hydraulic system oil recycling.Widely used and favored by our customers.
1.high quality control 2.YPL660series hydraulic return line filters 3.high flow 4.prompt delievery
5.high capacity in supply,and large quantity in stock
6.unsatisfied commodity can be exchanged.
This range of oil filter is consist of fiber, wire mesh, paper and notched wire, four kinds of filter materials. Fiber filter material has better effects and higher filtration than the paper. They are more difficult for cleaning, when the paper and fiber filter was accumulated by impurity and contaminants. So the element must be changed. Generally speaking, they have the same working pressure but different filtration fineness.
There is an indicator in the oil filter. When the pressure drop across the element reaches 0.35MPa, it will signal instantly. Meanwhile, this means the element should be cleaned or changed.
The filter element is made of glass fiber material which has advantages of high filtration accuracy, huge oil fluxion, low initial pressure loss, high dirt-holding capacity. The filtration accuracy is assessed by absolute filtration accuracy. Filter ratio β3. 5. 10. 20>200, the filter efficiency≥99.5%
1) the ISO 2942 Hydraulic fluid power - Filter elements - structural integrity of the
(2) ISO 16889 hydraulic transmission - filter - Determination of filtration characteristics of the multiple pass method
(3) ISO 3968 Hydraulic Transmission - Filters - Determination of flow characteristics
(4) ISO 3724 Hydraulic Transmission - Filter elements - Determination of flow fatigue characteristics
(5) ISO 3723 Hydraulic Transmission - filter - axial load test methods
(6) ISO 2943 Hydraulic Transmission - Filter elements - material compatibility with fluids of verification